April 12, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #64

I just had to participate in this weeks Paper Sundae Challenge.  I had colored Marcus up a few days ago and he was the perfect image for this week's challenge.  I remember growing up with this little boy who would be soooo bad but would always so "but I didn't do it" and then start crying and screaming.  Marcus is soooo that little boy.  I would just sit and stare at him while thinking....."but you did do it"!

I sure hope that little boy has grown into a more mature man.  LOL  He's screaming fit were a sight to be seen and I'm pretty sure they don't work anymore. :-)

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to head back over tomorrow for another challenge.

Hugs~ 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is tooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable work Dana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't seen this sweet little guy before. How adorable and your coloring is fantastic!! I bet that guy has a little boy just like him...Isn't that what all mommys' wish on their children? LOL

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...