July 23, 2011

Sketch Saturday

Morning peeps.  How's everyone doing today?  I'm up and stamping away this morning.  Your Next Stamp is the sponsor this week for the Sketch Saturday challenge.  Yay!!!  So of course I wanted to join in on the fun.  So I inked up Ellie loves her Kitty stamp and got to sketchin'.  Since I was in a crazy kind of mood today I decided to use flowers and polka dots for my card.  I think I'm a little dizzy now.  LOL  But what an awesome sketch.  Why don't you join in on the fun? Let me make this even better for you.  Karen is offering a 10% discount on your next purchase at YNS.  You heard me right peeps.  Goodness 10% off just for joining in on the fun.  Now that's a bonus if I ever saw one.  Now to get your 10% off your next purchase make sure that you use the YNSSS2011 code at check out.

What are you waiting for?  You can save money and make a great sketch .  So head on over to Sketch Saturday and get to stamping.  I can't wait to see your creation.

Hugs and happy stamping~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dana a fab card lovely bright colours Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the image you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the bright colors!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...