March 14, 2012

Card Two - Go Fish

Oh, is it Friday yet?  Hey peeps can you tell I'm ready for a weekend.  I guess I can be happy that the week is almost over.  I had a chance to have some coloring fun with one of my LaLa Land image so I thought I would go ahead and enter into a few challenges.  The colors are from this week's Color Throwdown. I'm also sending my card over to LaLa Land Crafts Customer Gallery.  I actually like how Luka turned out.  He reminds me of my son when he was little.  He loved going fishing.  We have a pond at the front of our neighborhood and he would go up there and try to catch "dinner".  Oh he was so cute!!  Of course, dinner never came from that pond.  Ewww!!  LOL

Thanks for swinging by today.  Hope to see ya soon,

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card...and a great use of this week's colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little fisherman! Sweet card ;)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...