March 16, 2012

Kenny K and Raise the Bar Challenges

Okay so I have a weird sense of humor for a Mother's Day card.  My Mom can take a good joke every now and then so I thought I would send her this card for Mother's Day.  Awww...so sentimental.  I put the image on shamrock paper as a reference to "good luck" with getting a good rest home.  LMBO.  This image by Kenny K reminds me so much of my daughter with her little waist and hip self.  Oh to be young again.  I know my Mom will get a kick out of this image too.  I've had this sentiment forever and I finally organized my sentiments stamps (700+ and still counting) and it made me giggle.  I'm adding this one to the Kenny K Challenge to make "Mother's Day" cards with green and to the Raise the Bar challenge to use four-leaf clovers.  I sure do hope everyone has a sense of humor.  Thanks for swinging by and hope to see ya again real soon!

Hugs and love~


5 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! Ha! That is too funny, i have your sense of humor!! I love it!! Thanks for the laugh, it brightened my morning!!
    Alice B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment! Great card for Mother's Day. Fabby coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this sentiment and card choice for a Mother's Day card. Your Mom must have a great sense of humor. Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dana fabolous coloring and great card!
    Thanks for joining KKKG this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gotta love that sentiment :)
    Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...