March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday To ME

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Dana, happy birthday to me!  LOL, I'm celebrating my birthday today can you tell?  And what a beautiful day it is.  There is not a cloud in the sky on this St. Patrick's Day.  So I'm going to get out and enjoy some of this gorgeous weather.  First things first, I have to post a card.  ;-)  Today's card is heading over to the DP2 Challenge (buttons and bows) and the Sketch N Stash challenge.  I love how "spring" like my card came out.  Makes me want to start planting my garden so I can enjoy some wonderful veggies and fruits in the next few months. 

Well thanks for stopping by peeps.  And don't forget about the CMC blog hop starting on Monday.  It's going to be a blast.

Hugs and love~
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...