March 18, 2012

Lovely as a butterfly

Oh it feels like spring here in Georgia.  Hey peeps how are you today?  First let me say thank you so much for all the birthday love.  I really appreciate the wishes.  My family and I had a great day yesterday not really don't much at all.  Had a great lunch, did a tab bit of shopping and strolled through the Cherry Blossom festival.   

Had a chance to get into my stamp room and make a card in honor of Diane at SCS.  She's the featured stampers today and her gallery is lovely.  You should take a peek. Congrats Diane.  And I also took a walk on over to the Paper Sundaes challenge and I loved the photo inspiration for today.  Such pretty colors.  The paper for today's card is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up and Lime Twist Life Of The Paper.  I love how these two paper packs came together for my card.  I'm a HUGE fan of My Mind's Eye paper.  The image is from The Stamping Studio and the sentiment from Stampin' Up.  Can you believe it....no coloring!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed Sunday.  Oh, don't forget about the birthday blog hop staring tomorrow for Color Me Creative.  You're not going to want to miss it.

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty,Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...