May 2, 2012

Tiddly Ink and SCS

Morning peeps.  It's hump day baby.  I'm in my stamp room just coloring away today.  As most of you know, I color almost constantly and match the images to paper.  This makes it so much easier to participate in challenges.  I just grab my folder and pick out an image and before you know it a card as come together in minutes.  You should try it.

So today's card layout is from this week's SCS sketch layout. and I'm participating in this week's challenge at Tiddly Inks (a million ways to say thank you).  The image is named Wryn Cowgirl.  I am a huge fan of Christy's images.  They are super adorable and so great to color.  I used the following Copics markers to color up this cute cowgirl: E50, E51, E53, E93, E55, E57, E47, E71, E77, R27, R29, Y26, Y28.  The paper came from the following paper packs: Miss Caroline, Fiddlesticks, Miss Caroline Dolled Up and My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair.  I always use Copic X-press Blend It paper for my coloring.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up Artfully Asian. 

Thanks you guys for stopping by.  Make sure you stop back by tomorrow for a very special treat.  You won't want to miss.

Hugs and love~

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, love your shading on the image.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyah Dana!!
    oh I love this so much!!I love that little cowgirl wryn! she's so sweet! and your card is stunning hun.
    Thank you so much for joining in with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, Very sweet card beautifully colored. I commented on SCS post and popped over to see your blog. LOVE it - nice work and very uncluttered. I need to figure out how to create a "menu" at the top of mine! TFS, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana your coloring in is just beautiful. The image is so sweet and I can so see why you love Tiddly Inks. It also sounds like you have a wonderfully organised way to craft which totally works for you. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! The woodgrain and red/white papers are perfect. Your coloring is beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at {TIDDLY INKS} :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I love the design papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at tiddly inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks adorable and you´re card is lovely!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Dana! Fabulous papers and your colouring is stunning!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dana, this is gorgeous!!! :) Glad to see you again! I agree with your way of creating a card...I color first. hehe
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab card Dana. I love the way you've coloured it, especially the hair! Fab papers and the way you've pulled it together, it works so perfectly. Love it, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...