August 31, 2012

YNS Fun Friday

Hey peeps.  TGIF!!!  Go glad this week is over.  And since it is FRIDAY, it's time for another FUN Friday at YNS.  This is the last Friday for our celebration cards.  I have loved all the cards that the DT members have done for this month.  Super talented ladies I must say and so glad to be a part of the time. 

For my card I used the adorable You're So Tweet stamp set.  I love this little set.  And wouldn't you know it, it matched my DCWV The Green Stack paper pack perfectly.  Wanted to add in a little country flair so I used MME Everyday Flair checkered red paper.  Another paper pack that I love.  There are so many paper packs on the market that sometimes it can be overwhelming to know which one to purchase.  Well, Karen sells 6X6 sample packs in the YNS store.  This way you get a variety of paper without the commitment to having to purchase entire packs.  Check out the YNS store for more details.  Also Karen has some great deals going on in the bargain bin so this would be the perfect time to stock up on all your stamping needs. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...