August 26, 2012

Summer Time with Tiddly Inks

Hey peeps.  Didn't think you would see me back so soon did cha!?!?  Well I was a crafty fool in my stamp room today.  Got caught up on some cleaning and reorganizing and thought I would squeeze in one more challenge before I called it a night.  The Tiddly Inks Challenge is all about summer time.  And what is more summer time than an adorable lady bug?!?  Isn't she sweet.  Didn't want to clutter up my card with a lot of emblishments so I thought I would keep it clean and simple.  Just used the happy summer sentiment from YNS and I was done!!  Sweet summer time card!



Okay now I must head to bed.  I think my crafting mind is done for today.  LOL

Hugs and love~


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your adorable summer card, Dana - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladybugs are in full force and your card is just as cute as they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeeee!! too cute Dana!! I love the way she looks like she is flying!!! awwww I love it!!!
    thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...