May 22, 2013

Your Next Stamp Blog Hop - May Release


Hey peeps/  Big news today.  Your Next Stamp New May Release Blog Hop is HERE!!!  YAY!!!  We have several new stamps sets from a variety of artists being released TODAY, as well as several new dies!  You can find all of the new goodies HERE at the Your Next Stamp Store!  Hope you enjoyed your visit on Veronica's blog. 
Make sure you hop around to all of the blogs featured in the link list below for lots of inspiration using the new products!  If you leave a comment on all of the blogs, you will be entered to win a $20.00 YNS gift certificate!  The lucky winner will be announced on the Your Next Stamp Blog May 25th.

Now on to my cards.

I am in LOVE with this new stamp set named CRASH!!  He is a true Thoroughbred sprinting across my card.  Isn't the sentiment just the cutest?!?!  Crash is matched up with the YNS fence die and DCWV The Green Stack paper pack.  I also used the fishtail banner die for my sentiment.  I can't wait to get this card into the mail. 








 And this card is made using the new Large Apron Die.  So do you already see the versatility here?  Yup, turned my apron into a cute little sundress.  I used the tree trunks from the Tree Trio Die set to hang my dress on a clothes line and the Flower Fun Spring Grass die for my greenery.


Now it's time to hop on over to Laura's blog for more inspiration!!








Karen is also offering up some awesome hop specials so make sure you take advantage of these great deals!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and happy hopping and shopping!







16 comments:

  1. OMG that buckaroo card is so cute!! :) Love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the horse. Both cards are so nice and great scene. Dies are great. Fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the galloping horse...such a great step card. I also like how you made the clothes line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards, love them both. Crash is an awesome image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your cards! The horse is really cute and will bring lots of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Love the colors on the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Dana! Crash totally makes me smile and your step card is amazing! LOVE what you did with the apron die! WOW! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep ... I've gotta have that precious horse!! Love him! You did a great job showing him. And what a cute card with the dress die!! Purple is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving both your cards, the top one is so funny and cute and the color combo on the second one is super! Thanks for a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both so awesomely creative!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are great. The first one is a wonderful masculine image and the clothes line with the apron is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards--I really like the buckaroo card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Crash set is hilarious, love the card design you used and great way to show off the apron die!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Wendy is rubbing off on you - what a great stair card! Your second one is fun too and what great colors!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...