July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

Hey peeps.  I hope you are all having a fabulous 4th of July.  As for us, it has rained all day.  And I mean RAINED!!!  The weather here as dampen the day.  The fireworks have been cancelled and the BBQ's are on hold.  But I shall not complain.  It's a great day to be in the country I love.

So in honor of the 4th of July, I made another patriotic card using a Kraftin' Kimmie image.  I'll be sending this to my sister since she is a kick-boxing queen!  I'm entering my card into the follow challange:

 
Party Time Tuesday
Tuesday Throwdown
Papertake Weekly

Ribbon Carousel

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!!

Hugs and love~



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Again, your coloring is wonderful and love the way you ran the twine with the stars.
    Sorry to hear your 4th was rained out.
    Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and awesome coloring! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and great card! I love your coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...