August 4, 2013

CMC - Show us som PINK

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone is starting their week of in grand style.  I'm back with another card for the Color Me Creative challenge going on for the new two weeks.  We would like to see some PINK on your cards.  Any color pink will do.  I used this adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil that I had colored up.  The sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge Granny's Support Team set.  This just cracks me up.  Such a humorous set.

Hope you join in on the challenge.  We love seeing you grow in love with your Copic Markers.  Not too happy with your skillz yet, well Suzanne can help you.  She has TONS of classes over at CMC to get you started in the right direction.  Before you know it, you will be coloring like a pro.  Remember, PRACTICE makes perfect. :-)

Hugs and love~



2 comments:

  1. Love this card! so sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Sweet Image and I Loooove your choice of colours too! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...