October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hey peeps.  Welcome back.  I have a card for you today to celebrate the 4th birthday of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  If you didn't have a chance to join in on the fun for World Cardmaking Day you missed a fabulous time.  But don't worry, you can catch up on all the fun over at KKS blog or on the KKS Facebook page.  There are several challenges going on that I'm sure you want to take a part in.  And what's a party without gifts or in this case prizes!!  On top of all the celebrate, KKS is having a BIRTHDAY BASH sale!  So many sales items they are too long to list.  Hurry up and get over to the store.  You don't want your stuff going into someone else's shopping cart.

Now, more on my card.  I'm entering my card into the birthday challenge for a chance to be the KKS design team as a permanent member.  Well, until they tell me that my tern is over. :-)  Hopefully like NEVER!! ;-)  This image is named Missy (retired).  She is getting her groove on for her birthday.  The sentiment is from the Holly Hip Hop set.  See why I tell you to hurry up and do some shopping?!?  You really don't want to miss out on getting a stamp set that will be retiring!!  The paper is from The Simple Stories 24/Seven paper pack.  I added a few gems and my card was done.

Hope you enjoyed your little visit today.  Remember, don't forget to get your shopping cart filled to the brim with all the birthday bash items for sale.

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. Love love love this, Dana! Such a fun mix of papers and color. AND of course your coloring is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK girlfriend!! This is out to the world ....fabulous!! What a perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the style of you card. It all really fits in and I like the 'buissyness' of the card. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...