October 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hey peeps.  It's a gloomy Monday here in Georgia.  The rain sure does make one sleepy.  But not sleepy enough that I could get my Copics out and color for a bit.  I think this Girly Girl Candy image from Mo's Digital Pencil is just toooo cute!  I love her puffy ponytails.  And that fabulous smile is just darling!
I used Embellish by Dena Little Azalea paper.  I then made a stencil out of punches and made the blue background with butterflies and flowers.  I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Mo's Digial Pencil  - H is for
SCS - Try a New Technique (Stenciling)
Simon Says Stamp - Going Dotty
Sister Act - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you're out in the rain, make sure to splash in the puddles! ;-)

Hugs and love~



4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Dana! The greens and blues look so fresh and are a perfect background for this darling image, which you coloured wonderfully!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Fabulous coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana your perfect colouring makes this a card a masterpiece!!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz for this chllenge.
    lluv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    4 Krafty Girlz guest designer

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...