October 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hey peeps.  It's a gloomy Monday here in Georgia.  The rain sure does make one sleepy.  But not sleepy enough that I could get my Copics out and color for a bit.  I think this Girly Girl Candy image from Mo's Digital Pencil is just toooo cute!  I love her puffy ponytails.  And that fabulous smile is just darling!
I used Embellish by Dena Little Azalea paper.  I then made a stencil out of punches and made the blue background with butterflies and flowers.  I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Mo's Digial Pencil  - H is for
SCS - Try a New Technique (Stenciling)
Simon Says Stamp - Going Dotty
Sister Act - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you're out in the rain, make sure to splash in the puddles! ;-)

Hugs and love~



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...