October 5, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie World Cardmaking Day Sketch Challenge

Hey peeps.  Back with another card for the World Cardmaking Day and Birthday Krafty Krop.  I am hosting the current challenge (6pm EST slot).  My challenge today is a sketch challenge.  I don't know about you but I LOVE sketches.  It just makes you think outside the box and explore new layouts.  Some of my best cards come from sketch challenges.

I used the Halloween Lulu set from Kraftin' Kimmie.  I bet you can tell that I love this image.  I used it on my first card today.  The paper is from Doodle Bug Design called Halloween Parade.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper pack.  The colors are so bright and fun!  The background paper is Orchid Opulence from Stampin' Up. 

I sure hope you join in on the fun and make sure to snatch up some of the AMAZING deals that Kim is offering.  You can't go wrong with up to 50% off  on stamps and paper.  And you know I'm a serious paper hoarder!  Make sure to swing by the KK blog and show some love to everyone. Plus there are several challenges going on that you don't want to miss.  There are PRIZES everyone!  Who doesn't like PRIZES??? See ya back here soon.


Hugs and love


1 comment:

  1. Adorable x2! This card is just as Fabby as your first! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...