February 24, 2014

Pretty In Pink

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  Well, it's almost over but still Happy MONDAY!  LOL  I'm back with a quick card.  I have been super busy lately so I haven't been in my stamp room too much.  And this week, will sadly be the same.  I hate not being able to get a card out for some inspiration.  But my life could be worse, so I will NOT complain.

Anyway, I decided to join in one more time over at Some Odd Girl for their current challenge.  I used my Tim Holtz stencil to mask off a background for this lovely image I picked up from SOG a few weeks ago.  Isn't she gorgeous?  This image is called Gaze.  Oh, she's sooo lovely.  She was colored up with my Copic markers.  But for her top, I used a blending stump and my Spun Sugar Distressed Ink.  LOVE that stuff.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. The layout for my card is from the current challenge over at Sketch N Stash.  I used my Perfect Layering tool to mat my project.  The best tool ever!!

Glad you had the chance to swing by today.  Oh before I forget, DON'T FORGET the current challenges that's going on over at Party Time Tuesday. I want to see your inspirations.  Hope to see your lovely faces back here soon.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...