March 15, 2014

Just Sit Back and Relax

Hey peeps.  Oh the sun is shining and the grass is now cut.  Hubby is ready for the spring!  And I'm...well relaxing in the house.  LOL

There's a new challenge up at CMC and we are ready for you to show some skin!  That's right, let's see it...don't be shy!  Okay, maybe not your skin just some "skin" on your colored images.  You can smile now.  This young lady relaxing is called HIC...oooops and is from the Digistamps4Joy store.  The more I look at this image, the more I think that will be me around 10:00 tonight!  Hey,  it's St. Patrick's Day weekend and my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.  Come on...cut me some slack! ;-)

Hope you join in on the challenge.  The challenge will run thru March 28th.  If you are the lucky winner, you can own this image using the gift certificate prize from this challenge.  How can you beat that?

Hugs and love~



 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...