March 18, 2014

Rainbow Thanks

Hey peeps.  Sending a HUGE thanks out to everyone who wished me and my twin happy birthday yesterday!  Didn't really do much but I did get to have my Shamrock Shake! :-)  Hope it's a zillion calories but well worth every sip. 

The Thanks card I made was using a technique that we learned in class yesterday.  So much fun to create.  I'm telling you, if you haven't taken one of these classes you sure are missing out on the fun.  You learn so many techniques and meet some fabulous people.  I can see using this rainbow effect on a bunch of cards that I need to mass produce. I didn't have the dies that were used in class so I cut out the sentiment and the hearts with my Silhouette.  I think they came out pretty darn good if I say so myself. 

On another note...make sure you swing by Party Time Tuesdays to join us in the pet challenge.  We would love to see what you can come up with.  I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Gotta run peeps but come back and see me again real soon.  I'll miss ya!

Hugs and love



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...