March 19, 2014

Tracing Images

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I'm still pressing away on my homework and I just finished this card after spending most of my day in bed yesterday.  It's such a bummer when you don't feel good.

Anyway, enough about that.  The technique I'm showing you today is called Tracing Images.  To make an extremely long process short, you stamp your background with a large image that has some kind of design.  Next you outline certain sections of the image and color it in.  Hope I didn't lose you on that.  LOL  I can't remember the name of the company that this image is from.  I used a silver sharpie to outline the flowers and colored them with BG11, BG13 and BG15 Copic markers.  
And of course I needed a wee bit of sparkle. Okay maybe not a wee bit.  Can you see all the sparkle on this card.  I couldn't stop myself from using my Wink of Stella pen.  This picture really doesn't show off the real sparkle.  I might just have to keep this card for myself.  LOL  The sentiment came from the Thanks sentiment set from Simon Says Stamp. 




Well, off to bed I go.  Hopefully I have exhausted myself into sleep mode.  Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone. 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...