November 7, 2014

Really Reasonable Ribbon Winter Holidays


Hey peeps!  Are you guys ready for the holidays?  I'm sooo far behind.  But never the less, I'll catch up just in time for the holidays to be over.  LOL  Over at Really Reasonable Ribbon we are hosting a challenge with a winter holiday and ribbon theme.  I'm always in need of tags during the holidays.  I use them on packages, bottles of wine and on treat bags.  I used the beautiful October Ribbon Kit which features so of the prettiest holiday ribbon on the market.  

Look at all this yummy ribbon!  So many different patterns in one kit.  IF you are not a subscriber to the ribbon club you are missing out peeps.  Each month you get a sample pack of some amazing ribbon for all your crafting needs.  And you can't beat the price.  


Here is a closeup of the fabulous ribbon in this pack.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Sorry for the bold color of my closeup.  I wanted to make sure you could see that beautiful crochet lace ribbon.  I'm in love with that ribbon.  LOL  It's like wearing a cozy sweater on your tag, card or project. 

Come join in on the challenge this month.  I would love to see what you create.  Don't have holiday ribbon?  With the super fast shipping from Really Reasonable Ribbon you can place your order today and have plenty of time to get your project in.

Thanks for hanging with me today.  Go forth and be crafty!

Hugs and love~






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...