January 29, 2015

Having a Baby!!!

Hey peeps.  NOOOO I'm not having a baby!!! I can't believe that the month of January is already over.  But I'm ready for some FOOTBALLLLLLLL!!!  LOL  My team is not playing in the Super Bowl but I will be watching the game.  But let's talk cards first.

I'm playing in a few challenges today.  I've back to coloring finally.  It feel like I haven't picked up my Copics in forever.  I need a baby card in the next few weeks so I thought I would go ahead and knock it out before my life gets hectic again.


I love this image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Mother To Be.  I have a friend who is expecting a baby so I thought I would use this image for her card.  I decided to make a tent card instead of just a regular one  I really like how this card came out.  I used the Elegance paper from Kaisercraft and some fabulous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Here's a close up of my card.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges.

Simon Says Stamp
DP2 Challenge
Papertake Weekly 


Thanks for hanging out with me today.  What's your plans for the weekend?  Are you watching the Super Bowl, crafting or BOTH?

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...