March 16, 2015

A Taste Of India - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  Well this week is a special week because tomorrow is my birthday.  Woot, woot.  Yup 21 all over again.  LOL  No really, I embrace my beautiful age.  It means I was able to see another year of life. :-)

And speaking about seeing another year I have the chance to work with the incredible ladies on the Crafter's Companion team.  Here is my latest tag using the Sheena Douglas A Touch of India Henna Mango stamp set.


I loved working with this stamp.  I started off my tag by stamping it in versamark and then heat embossing it with white embossing powder.  Next I colored in the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.




I used various colors to really make this stunning image pop on my manilla tag.  I then outlined the image with a fine tip black marker.  Adding the enamel dots and gorgeous ribbon was a fun touch for my tag.

I hope you like my latest creation using Crafter's Companion products.  I'll be back shortly with another creation.  I'm going to enter my tag into the following challenges:

Graph It
Crafting With An Attitude



Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...