April 3, 2015

Really Reasonable Ribbon Things With Wings Challenge


Hey peeps.  It's time for another challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The ladies are showcasing some amazing cards this month.  Our theme this month is things with wings.  Sooo clever Bonnie.  So let's take a look at my card.

I started off using my Silhouette to make a trifold card.  This one had an awesome butterfly cutout and butterflies around the border of my card.  Now it was time to add some delicious ribbon.  I used three different spring colored ribbon for my card.  First I started out with this beautiful checkerboard satin ribbon in delphinium.  Then to add a pop of whimsy I reached for this fun bright confetti dots ribbon. Of course I couldn't stop with just two pieces of ribbon.  So I picked out the yellow color from my bright confetti dots ribbon and add this gorgeous diamond satin ribbon in daffodil.   



Here is a better look at this fantastic and colorful ribbon.  These ribbons are fabulous for spring cards.  Oh it's so hard to choose when all the ribbon I have from Really Reasonable Ribbon are so darn pretty.

I can't wait to see what everyone creates for our things with wings challenge.  I'm sure you're going to blow our minds like you always do.  Make sure to hop around and check out what the other dt members have for you.  Then head on over to the RRR shop and pick up your spring ribbon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...