July 24, 2015

Starry Night Sky Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  I'm back with a quick card and a tutorial.  I made this video awhile ago and totally forgot to upload it.  I do apologize but man has my life been crazy.  I'm actually in a hotel room having to do a voice over.  LOL  yup that's how I've been rolling lately.  So check out my card. A list of all the supplies will be on my Youtube video.




I had  a blast making this galaxy sky.  It's really simple and easy to make.  Check out my video below.


Thanks so swinging by today and checking out my video.  I can't wait to get back to making tutorials.  I'll be back at it soon.  Thanks SO much for your patience and will wishing during this transition.  Can't wait to show you my new space.

Go forth and be crafty!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...