July 31, 2015

Happy Friday Peeps

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  I'm FINALLY getting settled in.  Working on getting my craftroom all together.  Hopefully I will finish up in a week or so and I'll be back full time having fun.  YAY!!  Here is a quick card I had a chance to make.  Gotta take a craft break every few days during a move! I made this card for my daughter.  I'll be following her out to Arizona for a few days to get her settled in her new place.  Yup that's what this Mommy does.  I'm gonna have some serious frequent flyer miles with her being this far away from me.  I just hope I can help her make her new place feel like home. 


I used the Lawn Fawn #Awesome stamp set for my sentiment with the little birdie and the city stencil is from The Crafter's Workshop called Urban Landscape.  I really like this simplicity of this card.  I hope she likes it too.  I'm going to enter my card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  Well, back to work I go.  I'll see ya back here real soon.

Go forth and be crafty


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...