August 4, 2015

I Need Some Sunshine

Hey peeps.  Boy am I in need of some sunshine.  It has been doing nothing but raining here in FL.  This is something I definitely was not prepared for.  Where are my beach days?  So in my need for sun I decided to make a sun related card.


I'm not completely setup in my stamp room so I used my distress inks in Lemonade and Spicy Marmalade to make my card.  The stamp set is an older one from Technique Tuesdays.  I cut my panel with MFT Traditional Tags die.  I really like the simplicity of my card I must say.  Very bright and cheery on this gloomy day.  I hope where ever you are there is a little bit of sunshine in your day.  I'm going to enter my card in the Sisters of Craft challenge.  Thanks for stopping by, I'll see ya soon!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...