August 6, 2015

Doodlie Do and A Flower For You

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a card.  I'm in between settling down and heading to help me daughter settle into her new place.  I had the chance to play around with the Zig Real Brush markers.  I REALLY like them.  I hesitated in purchasing them since I already have several brands of watercolor makers.  But I took the plunge and I'm glad I did.


I am in LOVE with this stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Doodlie-do!  Oh I  just LOVE these flowers and leaves.  The color combos that are in my head for this set are ridiculous!  LOL  I used the small hello die from Simon Says Stamp.  My computer is being a total butt head and won't let me link from SSS. 


I die cut the main panel with the stitched circle die from MFT and popped it up with some foam as well as the hello die.  I think next time I'll use black fun foam behind my black sentiment.  With just a few sequin my card was done.  Yay!!  I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges: Craft Your Passion and Penny Black.  Glad you stopped by today.  I'll see you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...