July 6, 2015

Uncommon Goods Review

Hey peeps.  I hope all of you had a safe and fun weekend.  Here in the US we celebrated the July 4th holiday.  Well some of us did.  Not me!  I was up to my elbows in boxes and packing tape.  BUT on a fabulous note I got the chance to review some really great products from a company called Uncommon Goods.  If you need some stylish and unique anniversary gifts for your honey or for a couple you must check out the website.


First let me say this company is FANTASTIC at gift giving ideas and unusual home decor.  I was contacted by Tom and asked to do a quick review on a couple of items.  I was like "well of course I would LOVE to".   Once you have checked out the site you will know exactly why I wanted to take part in this review.  The items are so unique and that is one thing I really love.  I don't like to have "regular" home decor.  I want something that sparks a conversation AND that is EXACTLY what these neighborhood coasters do. 
 

You know what?  Let's just roll the tape!! I want you to see these items up close and personal. ;-)



What did I tell you.  AMAZING uncommon goods right?  Click here for more information on the Rack Pack Convertible Wine Rack and here for more coasters options.

Or if you want to see the unique wedding gifts for that upcoming event look right here. But let me tell you, once you start looking, be prepared to break out your wallet.  LOL  Check out these beautiful jewelry pieces.  Looking for something just for the guy in your life, check these items out.  I'll wait while you tally up your order and hit submit. ;-)

Now that you have some Uncommongoods heading your way, tell a friend honey.  Don't keep it all to yourself.  That would be rude.  LOL  I'll check you guys out soon.  Off to pack up more boxes and try to get a nap in. See ya soon!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...