July 13, 2015

Packing and Unpacking - Color Stress Relief

Hey peeps.  I have so missed you all.  We are still in the process for moving into our new place and getting our house ready for the new tenants.  Oh I'm going to miss my home.  But I'm hopeful that the lovely couple who will be renting it will be good to our home and create some great memories for themselves.

I had a chance to sneak into my craft pile (and yes it's a pile at this point) and pull out an image or two to color.  I love this Wryn and Emmy BFF image from Tiddly Inks so I took a little stress relief break and colored it up.  Since most of my items are still in boxes, I only had s few things on hand to complete my card. I'm going to join the Tiddly Inks and Creative Fingers challenges.


Well that's going to have to be it for today.  I hope to be back with you guys REALLY soon!  I do have a craft bag packed with some things to sneak in a bit of crafting until I get settled.  Hopefully I'll be back in just a day or two with another card or at least some new news to share.  I'll miss you until then.

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...