July 16, 2015

I NEED COFFEE!!


Hey peeps.  Sneaking in a card today.  I am so tired of seeing boxes, moving vans and state lines.  We are almost to the finish line with our relocation.  Thank you Jesus because I'm so over it.  I did have a chance to sneak in my new craft room before we left to finish packing out our home.  This has been me the past two weeks.  I NEED COFFEE!!!

I would love if I could get my coffee in rainbow colors.  LOL  Wouldn't that be too cool? The stencil is from The Crafter's Workshop Stencil Cafe Latte.  The sentiments are from the the Sweet Shop called Coffee Town.  For the ink I used a variety of distress inks. 

Gotta run again.  Moving things around for the painters to come in and paint.  I can't wait to get back to Florida and finish up the most important room in the house...MY STAMP ROOM.  :-) I'm joining in on the Inspiration Destination and Sugar and Betty's Challenge blogs

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...