July 18, 2015

Summer Strawberry Coloring

Hey peeps.  How's your weekend going?  I'm still between households at the moment but wanted to get a quick card made.  I colored these beautiful strawberries up a few weeks ago and they were ready for a card.  Since I'm limited on the craft items I have on hand with me this card is a very clean and simple one.


I used some Bazzill paper to accent my strawberries.  Fresh summer fruit is a most for me.  Since I had outlined the image in a pretty teal color, I thought a strip of teal paper was in order.  I'm going to enter my card into the Sister Act Card Challenge and the Natalie and Amy Challenge.

I could go for some strawberries right now.  Being between households has made it impossible to cook.  All this eating out is terrible for me.  Only a week or so left and I'll be totally relocated to our new place.  I can't wait.  LOL  Gotta run as more sorting and packing is in order.  I'll see you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...