September 30, 2015

Covered In Colorburst Hugs

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a new card and a VIDEO!!  Oh my goodness.  I finally got a video done.  I know it's been some time and I'm slacking a little bit please forgive me.  I'm taking some classes, learning Periscope and all kinds of good things.  But I will be back to business as usual shortly.  Okay so let's see the card I have for you today.

As you know I've been having a blast using the Ken Oliver Crafts Colorburst.  I'm like obsessed with this stuff.  LOL



Now I've been asked a lot of questions on how I use this product.  So what better way to show you than to make a video?  You can watch it here in HD.  So here is one way I use Colorburst.




Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll chat you back here really soon.  I have a few things up my sleeve for you.

Go forth and be crafty!
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...