November 12, 2015

Clean And Simple Holiday Cards Series 2015 Day 1

Hey peeps.  I am finally getting into the holiday season and card making is at it's fullest.  I'm taking another Online Card Classes and I'm in love.  As you all know I love card making and tutorials.  So I thought I would share with you some of the cards that I made during class.  I DO NOT take credit for coming up with these ideas.  So let's be sure not to start any rumors. ;-)  Kristina, Julie, Kathy, Debby, Jennifer and all the other talented ladies have really outdone themselves with this class.  I decided to do a little series while making these cards.  So shall we start a little card making today? Let's do it!!

Here is my first card of the Clean and Simple Holiday Card Series 2015.  Julie Ebersole challenged us to stamp an image and make our own little frame around it.  This was a very fun and easy technique.  I used a older stampset from Simon Says Stamp called Merry Trees and the sentiment came from The Ton Stamps called Holiday Lyrics.  I'll link all the products below.





Now let's see how this card came together.  Trust me card making can be easy and fun.  If you would like to watch my video in HD click HERE.



That's a wrap for today.  Stay tuned I'll have another video up soon.  Thanks for hanging out with me.  'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...