January 26, 2016

Brutus Monroe Gradient Inks and WINNER announcement

Hey peeps.  I'm back to share the winners of my 1K Youtube Followers Blog Hop and to also show you the new gradient inks from Brutus Monroe.  I periscoped how I used these the other night and I wanted to share them here on my blog.  These inks are a-mazing!!!  You get such great color in one ink pad. 


Here is a link to the broadcast over at Katch.me.  If you don't have an account, it's totally free to join and you'll be able to catch my Periscope broadcast.  My broadcast only stay live for 24 hours on Periscope.

Now on to the winners.  First let me say thank you so much for everyone's participation.  I am so happy you joined along on the hop and have met some fantastic ladies along the way.

RITA M - Fleurette Bloom stamp set of your choice

HEIDI W - Mint Owl Studio stamp set of your choice 

and 

VALERIA R - my mystery box

Ladies please email me at gotjoycreations@gmail.com to claim your prize.  You will have 48 hours to send the claim your prize before I select another winner.  Thanks again for joining my along my little hop.

Go forth and be crafty~ 


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...