January 21, 2016

Critter Valentine

 Click HERE for blog hop post.

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a super quick card.  I've been sick the past two days and haven't had the strength to make any cards.  But I'm back with enough energy today to get crafty.  So here's a card I made for several challenges.






I love this little guy from the Simon Says Stamp Monsters Hug stamp set.  This is an older set and its a go to for me when I make Valentine's Day cards.  He so super cute to color.  I used the sketch from this week's challenge over at Splitcoaststampers and the color is from the Color Throwndown challenge.  I'm also going to enter my card into the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge.  Wow, one card, three challenges.  Go Dana!!  LOL I've linked the products I used below.  The pack of Recollection Valentine paper I had is no longer available so I used a substitute in my links.

Gotta go catch up on some things since I've been in the bed for two days.  I mean, things really add up when you're NOT up!  LOL  Hugs to you all.

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...