January 1, 2016

Seasons Giving Blog Hop


Hey hey peeps.  Happy New Year.  I am participating this year again in the Seasons Givings Blog Hop.  This hop is fantastic and a way to give back to our followers.  I would like to thank each and every one of you for sticking with me this past year.  I have really grown in my love of crafting and because of you, I am enjoying making video sharing tutorials and crafty hauls.  Here's a quick card to start 2016 off with some sparkle.



There are some new adventures coming this year and I'm excited to share them with you.  My first adventure is I am now a part of the Brutus Monroe design team.  I have been blessed to have found Christopher and his products.  I am ubber excited to bring you the latest and greatest products starting this month.  Woot woot!  So what's a hop without a prize.  I will be giving away ONE complete collection of 16 mini ink pads from Brutus Monroe. I can't say enough about these inks. 


In order to win this amazing prize please make sure you do the following.  (Sorry shipping will only be available to participates in the US).  My giveaway ends MIDNIGHT (EST) JAN 8th.

* Become a follower of my blog.
* Subscribe to my Youtube channel 
* Leave me a crafty comment.

That's it peeps.  Now snuggle into a cozy position and let's start hopping.  Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Let's ROCK 2016.



Lawn Fawn

Scrapbook Cards & Today Magazine

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Reverse Confetti

Technique Tuesday

CAS-ual Friday Stamps

Verve Stamps

Donna Salazar

Richard Garay

AdTech

Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Inchie Arts

Avocado Arts

OHscrap (Bossy Joscie)

Rubermoon Stamps

Latina Crafter

A Jillian Vance Design

JustNick

Your Everyday Stamps

Latisha Yoast

AJ Otto

Kimberly Crawford

Julia Stainton

Laurie Willison

Teri Anderson

Jennifer Gallacher

Vera Yates

Wanda Guess

Nichol Magouirk

Kelly Klapstein

Anabelle O’Malley

Kim Watson

Chari Moss

Laura Bassen

Lydia Fiedler

Lisa Adametz

Alice Wertz

Daniela Dobson

Jenn Shurkus

Lori Craig

Amy Tsuruta

Lisa Henke

Margie Higuchi

Lee Murphy

Lori Tecler

Dina Kowal

Loretta Lock

Darsie Bruno

Marcie Sharp

Veronica Zalis

Barbara Anders

Maria Levine

Dana Joy (YOU ARE HERE)

Melody Rupple

Keri Sereika

Asia King

Jennifer Ingle

Yvonne Van de Grijp

Beth Pingry

Erica Houghton

Mary-Ann Maldonado

Piali Biswas

Ashley Newell

Nicole Maki

Julee Tilman

Leigh Penner

Christina Griffiths

Lindsay Amrhein

Laura Williams

Debbie Seyer

Christine Emberson

Kerry Urbatch

Linda Lucas

Tosha Leyendekker

Giovana Smith

Bunny Vance

Stacey Schafer

Lee Ann Barrett

Ruby Naz

Julie Dinn

Jill Hawkins

Christiana Reulling

Jodi Collins

Gracie Chavez

Michelle Woerner

Tania Willis

Karisse Schilling

Lori McAree

Ashley Harris

Emily Leiphart

Heidi Blankenship

Coralynn Murray

Tenia Nelson

Pretty Philosophie

Jillian Vance

Misti Oblander

Ceal Pritchett







 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...