March 24, 2016

Recollections Color Splash review

Hey peeps.  I'm back.  I haven't been feeling well this week but I'm back today to share a video with you.  I know some of you that follow me on Periscope have seen me do this but for you guys that didn't get a chance to see it, I made a video for you.

You can pick these Recollections Color Splash Watercolor Crayons from Michaels.  And if you have a coupon you can get it for even less.  I mean who doesn't like less money right?  LOL  Okay on to the video.




Thanks for swinging by today.  I'll see you guys back here real soon!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...