March 21, 2016

Coffee Time Monday

Hey peeps.  I hope all of you had a fabulous weekend.  I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.  My hubby spoiled me rotten this entire weekend.  I am so very blessed to have him as my hubby.  I don't know what I would do without him.

I had some time between all the activities this weekend to make another card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I really enjoyed making this card.  You can check out my periscope where I put this card together by clicking HERE.  If you're not following me yet on Persicope, you are totally missing out on my random happiness.  You can follower me right HERE.   Before I forget, SugarPea Designs is a sponsor for the hop so make sure to swing by to say HI to Wendy. 


I used the Coffee Addict stamp set from SugarPea Designs and the fabulous gilded shimmer embossing powder from Brutus Monroe.  For the watercolor I used the Recollections Color Splash watercolor crayons.  I have to say these watercolor crayons are MAGICAL!!  They have a little bit of shimmer in the crayon itself.  Oh this stuff is brilliant.  You'll be seeing a Youtube video later this week on these crayons. 


To finish off my card I used some sequin I had in my stash and layered everything on a white card base.  You guys know how much I love my white card bases. 


Well that is it for today!  Make sure to follow me on Periscope and Youtube.  I will be scoping this week and I'll have a video or two up on my channel.  Have a great Monday everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...