November 9, 2016

Out Of This World - Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  I'm back with an awesome card I shared on Periscope.  I have fallen in love making unique backgrounds for my cards.  If you have been watching any of my Periscope broadcast this has been something I have been doing for a while now.  Yesterday's scope I made this card panel using the new ColorIt markers and some distress inks.  We worked as a team to make this panel come together.  This is why I love doing Periscope because I get to fully interact with each of you and we can work on project together.








If you want to see how this came together make sure to follow me on Periscope at mzdanajoy. Here is the link to the scope for this project.  I will have this available for you to review for the next 48 HOURS only and then it will be deleted.  I added the sentiment and the splatters, sequins and white dashes after I finished the broadcast so you will not see that during the scope.

Have a great day everyone and I'll see you guys back here soon,



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...