March 8, 2017

Sneak Peek - Simon Says Stamp

Hey peeps. Today I'm sneak peeking a card you will see this Saturday on the Simon Says Stamp blog.  Squeal, you know I'm just beside myself being able to say that.  I had the incredible opportunity to make a card for one of my happy places on the  web.





This is a sentiment that I strive to live by everyday.  It's something that makes my heart feel good.  To see how the rest of this card came together and a peek of something more, make sure to swing by Simon Says Stamp blog this Saturday, March 11th.  Make sure to leave some love too.

See ya back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...