September 16, 2009

Batty For You

I'm batty for Wednesdays!!! Okay, maybe a little corny today. LOL It is mid week and I'm on the down slope to my weekend. Woo hoo!!! Here's another awesome image being released today at Inktegrity. This little bats are flying in with a holder full of treats. I'm going to make these for my co-workers this Halloween. My kids are 14 and 19 so they don't go out and get the tons of candy like the used to. Boy I miss those days but I know my hips are saying thank goodness for that. LOL I used my Nestabilities inverted square to make this super fast holder. If you would like a template, please feel free to e-mail me. I also have the template for the candy wrapper I showed you on Monday. Make sure you run not walk on over to the Inktegrity blog and pick yourself up some images to start making your treat holders. I'm sure people will think you're just the sweetest thing heading their way. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable project Dana!! I LOVE this little box!! Take care and hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,

    I love those inverted scallops and I really really love the black white and orange color scheme!!!

    Wonderful job on this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...