September 14, 2009

Trick or Treat?

Happy Monday everyone. Do I have some treats for you. It's release time at Inktegrity and I wanted to give you something sweet to think about. :-) Here is one of the new images call Bridey that is being released starting today. I think this image ROCKS. I can see some really punk rock hair with her. LOL

She's so cute that I used her on both sides of my candy bar holder. Instead of a Hershey's bar I put a granola bar in the inside (ya know for the parents that want their kids to eat healthy). I colored her with my Copic markers. I found this supercute paper at Hobby Lobby. I used some scrap ribbon that I have in one of my drawers. Make sure you head on over to the Inktegrity blog and catch a peek at what the other design team members have to show you. Trust me it's going to be a treat for the eyes. You have one last chance today to catch yourself some stick blog candy. Have a wonderful Monday everyone and see ya back soon..

Hugs~

Dana
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...