September 8, 2009

Getting My Mojo and Color On




Happy Tuesday everyone. I'm finally getting around to doing this weeks Mojo Monday and SCS Color Challenge. Thank goodness I already had this image stamped so call I had to do was color it. The DP is from TAC called Mulberry Meadow. I thought it would work with the Old Olive Eggplant Elegant and Basic Black paper for the color challenge. I colored my image with Copic colors V06, V09, G94 and G99. You can't tell by the photo but I used a gel pen to add a little sparkle to the figs. I used my SU scallop punch for the little border at the bottom. I wish I had more time to stamp tonight but I'm off to make sure my son and husband have a good meal tonight. Nothing like showing a little love to your family. I rather just have an ice cream sundae for dinner but I don't think that will go over very well with a hungry 14 year old. May I can convince him that we all should eat dessert first. :-) Have a great evening everyone and see ya back here soon. Don't forget....there is still some sticky blog candy up for grabs on the Inktegrity blog. Don't miss your chance to get a stamp cavity!!!

Hugs~

Dana

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dana! This card is awesome - I love that image you used. I actually thought that it was for the Color Dare challenge as they have a similar palette. Pretty DP and wonderful coloring. Thanks for the shout out on the blog candy too!! Have a wonderful day Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I really like the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very Pretty. Loved the coloring. The DP is nice also :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...