April 7, 2010

Happy hump day everyone.  I hope you all are having a wonderful day.  I'm in my stamp room creating away.  I just love days like this.  Today's card is a feature for SCS Sketch Challenge 275.  This is a super easy sketch to follow.  I used Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Whisper White and Rebecca paper from SU.  I already had the image colored.  I don't remember the stamp set.  I colored the image with my Copic markers but I forgot to write down the colors I used.  Sorry on both counts. :-(  I colored some prisma flowers with my Cameo Coral ink pad.  Last I sponged the edges of my paper with Close to Cocoa and Cameo Coral. 

Well, that's my creation today.  I just want to thank everyone who comes by my blog and leaves comments.  I appreciate all the love and feedback.  You guys are AWESOME.  Take care and see ya back soon.

Hugs~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...