April 8, 2010

WT265

WOW....I'm on a roll this week.  I think I have done all the challenges for SCS this week.  I'm a bit impressed with myself. LOL  Here is my card for today's WT265 challenge.  The challenge was to put your layers on an angle.  Just such a little thing that adds such punch to your card or altered item.  All the items including the colored image came from my scrap bin.  I am always in my bin for paper, colored images, ribbon.  It's a wonder I don't find my kids in there. LOL  I used SU paper Pretty In Pink, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.  The dotted paper is from TAC and it's called Catelynne.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. 

My image is colored with the following Copics:
R20, R00, R17, R22, R24, YG63, YG65

Thanks for poppin' in today.  See ya back here real soon.

Hugs~



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...