May 10, 2010

RI Clover Bunny

Happy Monday everyone.  Hope all the mother's had a great day yesterday.  Today I'm featuring the Stamp of the Week (SOW) from Repeat Impressions called Clover Bunny (702-K) (scroll down the page a little to see him).  He is hopping a ride on a gift tag that goes on a present to a friend in Texas.  He's so excited to venture out of Georgia.  LOL  This adorable little image can be yours this week for 50% off!!  That's right.....50% off for this week only (May 10 - May 16).  But remember you have to be a blog reader and stop by The House That Stamps Built  to get the discount code for this week.  The code will not be available on the Repeat Impressions website.  Also while you're here take a peek at the other DT member's creations.  These ROCK STARS are just down right talented.

Darsie  *  Lynette  *  Joy  *  Harriet  *  MicheleAyana



See ya back here for more wonderful creations from Repeat Impressions.

Hugs~




8 comments:

  1. So adorable, Dana - what an awesome gift tag! I love that background paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CUTE; I bet he will so enjoy his adventure to TX!!!!

    I LOVE the DP on the tag; adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag, Dana!! I love the bright & fun DP with the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift tag Dana! I love your coloring of this cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made a tag instead of a card! Very cute idea! I love your coloring and the pattern paper in the background! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet, this is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tag, Dana! Very clover! Hope he enjoyed his trip to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just too cute! I love the plaid paper and you colored the bunny beautifully! Hugs, Darsie

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...