May 7, 2010

So Blessed

Hi everyone. I hope you had the time to stop by my blog earlier this week to see all the cards that I have posted for the Repeat Impressions DT. I'm just getting home from a week of medical appointments in FL. And I can say I'm overjoyed with the great results from my latest round of tests. Many of you may not know but I have had a really rough go of it since the beginning of last year. I was diagnosed with cancer last March and required a surgery in May to have it removed. I had to have emergency surgery 4 months to the day of my first surgery due to an obstruction and to make matters a little more interesting I just had my third surgery in February due to complications from the second surgery.  But who has time to sit and worry?  Not me....I have stamping to do.  :-)

I feel totally blessed by all the support and love that I have received from family and friends.  You never know how strong you are until it seems like your life has been turned upside down.  That's when you put on your big girl panties and deal with it.  It helps too if your wearing a cute bra to go along with those panties.  LOL  When you are faced with adversity, just stop, focus on the issue and take it head on.  Then, you let the good Lord handle the rest.  What's that saying.....too blessed to be stressed.

Hope you all had a wonderful week and come back to see me soon.

Hugs~




5 comments:

  1. Dana, I'm so sorry to hear about all you've been through in the last year, but happy to see that it is mostly behind you. Your attitude is impressive. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you got great news! I hope you are all done with this now, and don't have to deal with anything like this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dana! I had no idea. I'm so sorry to hear that it has been such a rough year for you. I can only imagine. And I must say that I admire your positive attitude. I'm happy that, despite all that you have gone through, you are still able to enjoy yourself and continue your hobby of stamping and blogging. I hope that things only continue to get better and better for you. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, I'm so glad you got great news! I had no idea you had been through the last one and half year...You have great spirit and you have been dealing with the rough time so wonderfully & graciously!! You are my inspiration, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a rough road you've been on!! My heart goes out to you for having to deal with cancer. You are a strong and positive child of God and I'll pray for continued and complete healing for you. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...