November 1, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy Teddy Bear

The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming.  That's the phrase that keeps running through my head.  I can't believe it's already November.  My kids are already giving me their Christmas list.  Yikes!! 

Today is Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week.  This cute little Christmas Teddy (2007-I)  reminds me of one I picked up at Harrods when we lived in England.  Every year I place him by our fireplace where he sits proud and happy to be out of his box.   I just adore this image.

And let's see how much the other ladies enjoy this Christmas Bear.

Julie    Harriet   Joy   Lynette

I think they love this little bear just as much as I do.  Now it's your chance to place him on your holiday cards.  Remember all of our blog readers can purchase this image for 50% off this week (Nov 1 - Nov 7).  Just head on over to The House That Stamps Built and pick up your discount code.  Wendy is standing by waiting to take your orders. 

Have a great week everyone and see ya back here real soon.

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. So cute Dana, have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Dana! Wonderfully colored, and great papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Christmas bear also - your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love how you have given him a little patterned hat! This is a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and fun Christmas card Dana! Love what you did to the Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great color scheme, and love how you colored the teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card, Dana - love the teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...