May 28, 2011

2nd Post Stitching Up Some Inspiration

Second post for today.  I'm on a roll in my stamp room.  I made this card for the SCS Inspiration challenge and the Repeat Impressions Stitch it up challenge.  So glad I had a chance to participate in a challenge for Repeat Impressions.  Sending all kinds of hugs to the DT.  Miss you guys.

Thanks so taking a second peek today.  I'll be back tomorrow for sure.  I'm in the coloring mood so you never know what might pop up on my blog tomorrow.

Hugs and have a fabulous Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Dana, what a great job you did on the coloring of this sweet image -- I love her little "peace" gesture! I'm so glad you got to join us for this Repeat Impressions Challenge -- we miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...