May 30, 2011

Got My MOJO back!

Happy Memorial Day.  I want to first thank all the men and women who serve our great country.  This includes my wonderful husband of 18 years.  We celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary yesterday and I'm so thankful for this man for many reasons.

I've been in my stamp room most of the weekend creating like a mad woman.  I finally found my MOJO so why not participate in a the MOJO Monday challenge for today?  I created a "round" shape card for this week's challenge.  I don't make these types of cards very often and now I'm wondering why.  They are so easy and a lot of fun.  I had this image colored up and ready for a card.  I think I kind of like how this card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have your MOJO today or if you have lost it, go find it quick.  There are cards and creations to be made.

Hugs~


1 comment:

  1. Love how the water looks! I'm gonna have to make one of these shaped cards one day!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...